Institutional projects have a unique set of challenges not found in other industry sectors, especially when it comes to upgrading existing facilities, which are often occupied by long-term residents.
Mott Electric GP is well vetted. Our employees in this sector have security clearance to enable them to work in highly confidential and potentially high-risk environments.
Contact Katherine Falk, our Chief Estimator today to find out what we can do for you or send us an invitation to bid on your next project.
Call 604 522 5757 / Office Hours: 7:30am - 4:30pm.
Mott Electric GP Institutional Projects:
- UBC Quantum Matter Institute
- Koerner Pavillion Nurse Call Upgrade
- SFU MCC Upgrades
- SFU Med Voltage Cable Pulls
- BCIT Goardway Utility Removals
- Peace Arch Hospital Generator Building Replacement
- Queen's Park Care Facility Distribution Upgrade